Your Session begins here
A photo session with L3A Fantasy Photography is more than a photo shoot...it is an experience. We ask that you allot 2 hours for your session, although it may only take 20 minutes in studio, we are asking children and animals to cooperate at the same time and lets be real that maybe a challenge some days. After your time in studio you and your family can meet the miniatures of Lovely Ladies and Little Asses, take a walk through the corral or pasture and visit with some of the other amazing miniature horses and donkeys. Weather young or old these miniature equines are sure to bring a smile!
Some Basic Rules
We want this to be a fun and safe experience for both you and the animals. We ask for you to discuss these with your children before arriving at the farm so that they know what to expect. Of course they are going to be excited and some maybe scared of the animals so if they know before they arrive it will make it more enjoyable for everyone.
- THIS IS A NO SMOKING FACILITY
- NO Pets Allowed ( We are more than happy to talk about a on location shoot for photos with your pets)
- No running in the barn or directly around the animal
- Use your "inside voice" when in the barn or studio
- Do not enter a pen unless you are accompanied by L3A staff
- No throwing items (ie. rocks, sticks, ect.)
- Dogs will be penned up before your session time, do not approach dog pens, they are here to protect the animals.
- Liability waivers will be required for you to participate in the session, they are voluntary, however you will not be allowed in the facility with out one.
- Children must be able to fully walk and talk to photography with a miniature (some exceptions may apply)
- We do not currently offer "on the horse" pictures, you will be position next to/ with the mini.
- No Cameras or cell phone pictures allowed in studio, however we encourage you to take pictures during your "meet the minis"
- HAVE FUN! We want this to be a memory that can last a life time.
**Please note we do not have public restrooms, we will offer hand sanitizer in studio**
Portrait CD's or Downloads typically take 2 weeks to send out - If we order prints for you time may vary